I want to focus on the positive, only the positive this week as I try to prioritize (my OLW) and become one of those together teachers (http://www.thetogethergroup.com).
This is difficult for me because my typical MO is, well, oh yeah, the good…here goes:
What’s going well?
1. The front of my class room is more organized than it’s ever been. I sent my desk to the back of the room, and I really like this cleaner look. I just added my file of daily stuff to a shelf I have up front. I think this will help me throughout the day when papers come my way.
2. I have been cooking and being a better wife.
3. I have this cool calendar with all my repeating events for the year.
4. I am able to assess where I am having difficulties with priorities, and I think I can move forward on this.
5. I find myself in process and tweaking things.
6. I see the necessity of prioritizing the systems I’ve created to not try to do too much to soon.
With these positives, I realize the foundation is set, and now I just need to discover how to build upon it.
Wish me luck–I’m still in process.
By the way, writing the positives felt good.